Push and pull data files like code¶
d6tpipe is a python library which makes it easier to manage and exchange data files for data science projects. It’s like git for data! But better because you can include it in your data science code.
For more details see https://github.com/d6t/d6tpipe
Command line help¶
The command line tool is the fastest way to pull/push files.
d6tpipe is easy to get started but has many advanced features. The core concepts are covered first, followed by advanced features that you can come back to once you are familiar with d6tpipe.
- Configuring d6tpipe
- Connect to repo API
- Pull Files from Remote to Local
- Read and Write Local Files
- Push Files from Local to Remote
- Register and Administer Pipes
- Sharing Remote Data Storage
- Data Security
- Manage Data Schemas
- Manage Data Documentation
- Accessing Premium Features
- Advanced: Self-hosted Remotes
- Advanced: Non-python Access